From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Researcher Tebb is an asura found in Kodonur Crossing. He is seeking help in examinating and interacting with a nearby group of choya which can be found dancing around a small rock formation known as the Idol of the Choya.
- When choya are gathered around the idol but event is not activated
- I'm close to a breakthrough, Commander! You see the way those choya are dancing? I've been studying it closely, and I think it may be a form of nonverbal language!
What makes you think that? Just looks like a dance to me.
- Certain moves are repeated in ways that follow rudimentary language patterns. I think each move may represent and entire idea rather than individual words. If we crack the pattern, we can communicate.
And how do we crack the pattern?
- You copy their dance moves, of course. I can use a replication device to make you look like a choya, and you go shake your tail with them.
You must be joking.
- This is for linguistic integrity, Commander! If we have a chance to communicate with these beautiful creatures, don't you want to take it?
- Okay. Fine. Turn me into a choya. Let's do it.
- Absolutely not.
- While event is active
- You want to dance with the choya? I can make you look like one if you let me study their nonverbal linguistics.
- You know what? Sure.
- I'll pass.
- When event is not active
- I don't have time right now to talk. Can you come back later?
- I'll talk to you another time.