Rebel's Seclusion (mini-dungeon)
|Explore Rebel's Seclusion.It isn't grave robbing if they fight back, right?.||Exploration Achievement||10|
The entrance to the area is northeast of Breaktooth's Waypoint — . Look for a cave entrance guarded by Separatists.
Head Northeast along the wall until you reach some pillars and an opening. (You will pass a shallow cave) Head between the pillars East and then Southward. There will be Separatist fighters along the way. Eventually, you will encounter Ascalonian ghosts. Walk around the corner and start heading North, up a short hill, until you see the Splendid Chest guarded by a Veteran Ascalonian Enchanter. The Achievement is credited upon reaching the chest. It is not necessary to open it.
- Raven (80)
- Wolf (70)
- Ascalon Ghost Minion (70)
- Ascalonian Archer (70)
- Ascalonian Captain (70)
- Ascalonian Cultist (70)
- Ascalonian Enchanter (70)
- Ascalonian Fighter (70)
- Ascalonian Healer (70)
- Ascalonian Mage (70)
- Veteran Ascalonian Captain (70)
- Veteran Ascalonian Enchanter (70)
- Veteran Ascalonian Healer (70)
- Separatist Basher (70)
- Separatist Beastmaster (70)
- Separatist Engineer (70)
- Separatist Marksman (70)
- Separatist Sorcerer (70)
- Separatist Stormcaller (70)
- Separatist Thaumaturge (70)
- There is a chest where you encounter the Separatists fighting the Ascalonian ghosts, bringing the total to two chests.
- Though it appears you can climb the steps in the cliff face, you cannot. The access is much simpler.
- Most enemies can be bypassed or avoided by use of Mounts.