From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- So, you're the one that's going round trying to make a name yourself, huh? Make my daughter laugh. Then maybe I'll take notice.
That doesn't sound like much of a challenge.
- I don't know, little Lemlem can be a pretty tough critic.
- She's a kid. A funny face and a rude noise, and she'll be laughing.
- After telling a joke to Lemlem
- Thank you, <Character name>. The only way Lemlem can hone her craft is by watching pros like you. Someday she'll be the best joke-teller in all of Tyria. Just like her mom.
That's right. Lemlem said you won the Moot Mother Mirthfest twice.
- She said that? Oh, I'm blushing. But don't ask me to tell a joke, although I do have a good one. But I don't like to perform on the spur of the moment, so please don't... okay, maybe just one joke.
You read my mind.
- A havroun, a wendigo, and the Speaker of Snow Leopard walk into a moot. Mootmaster says, "We don't serve you kind here." The havroun replies, "Oh, yeah? Well, your mother hails from Groznev Delve."
- Maybe you have to be norn to appreciate that one.
- (If norn)
- Haivossen Kenning" instead of "Grosnev Delve." I've heard it, but with "
- No, I'll respect your wishes. Good-bye.
- I guess it runs in the family.