From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Recipe: Dolyak Stew||Recipe sheet||Basic||—||49|
- You looking for a job? Because I got one for you.
Maybe. What's the job?
- I'm trying to rustle up some of these dolyaks for my ranch.
What can I do to help?
- It's real simple. First you have to capture the dolyak with a net. I brought some of my net rifles and launchers for that part.
- Once the dolyak is trapped in the net, run up to it and wrangle a harness on it. Be quick or it will wiggle out of the net. You don't want that to happen.
And after that?
- After you get the harness on walk the dolyak back to me. They'll be tired by then, so make sure you keep the predators away.
- I can handle that.
- Net. Wrangle. Got it.
- Thanks I'll figure the rest out.
- I'm from Bovarin Estate just down the road there. We raise fine cattle, but we want to expand our stock.
So you choose dolyaks?
- You ever had smoked dolyak beef? It's good stuff. Much more exotic than regular cow beef
Wait... You're going to eat these guys?
- Of course not! Not yet, anyway. First we have to raise 'em up to be read big and happy.
- As long as they're happy. That's the cycle of life, I guess.
- How interesting. I never knew.
- I'll have to stop by some time.
- I want no part of your scheme.
- You don't look like you're from here. (same as "I'm from Bovarin Estate just down..." above)
- No, thanks.
- Thanks for your help. I suppose you'll be wanting pay now.
- That's how a job works, right?
- Nah. I'll come back for it later.