Insignia determine what prefix, and thus attributes, armor will be crafted with. Intricate gossamer insignia produce armor in Exotic quality, and their recipes must be purchased or obtained through other methods.
The generic recipe for crafting an intricate gossamer insignia is:
|Intricate Gossamer Insignia||= 5 Gossamer Patch||+ 5 Glob of Ectoplasm||+ 5 Fine Crafting Material|
- Recipe sheets:
- Some recipe sheets for insignias can be bought from a master craftsman.
- The recipe sheets for Nomad's and Settler's Intricate Gossamer Insignia are obtained as loot. In addition, Nomad's recipe sheets can also be bought from vendors.
- The recipe sheets for Bringer, Celestial, Commander's, Crusader, Diviner's, Giver's, Guild Insignia, Lunatic, Marauder, Minstrel's, Sinister, Trailblazer's, Vigilant, Viper's, Wanderer's, and Zealot's are purchased from certain vendors. In addition, Bringer, Celestial, Giver's and Zealot's recipe sheets can also be bought from the Trading Post.
- Cavalier's, Dire, Magi's, Rabid, Sentinel's, Shaman's, and Soldier's insignias are only available by salvaging Exotic armor with matching stats. Black Lion Salvage Kits have a 50% chance to retrieve an Insignia. They can also be bought from the Trading Post.
- Plaguedoctor's, Sentinel's and Seraph insignias are purchased directly from vendors. In addition, Sentinel's insignias can also be bought from the Trading Post.
- Intact Mosaics can only be looted or bought in the Trading Post.