From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Welcome to our camp. We try to be hospitable, but we don't have a lot of time to accommodate guests right now. We've got work to do.
What sort of work?
- We're searching for dwarven artifacts. We figure they might tell us something about fighting destroyers, since the dwarves had a lot of experience in that area.
How's it going?
- Terribly. The dredge want the artifacts too, which means we have some dangerous competition. And we've got pirates on our doorstep.
- They haven't come to the camp yet, but they've come as close as that bridge to the south, which is too close for comfort. I enjoy killing pirates—a lot—but not if it delays our mission.
- Make sense.
- Sounds like trouble.
- Good plan.
- Thanks. I won't get in the way.