Mad King Says Shrug
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- If the skill hits a villager, the villager will get the Shrug effect and the courier will enter combat and have their Mad King Says skills replaced by the You can not use this skill right now. placeholder skill.
- The villager will have their skills replaced by 5 skills and 5 empty skill slots on 5 random locations.
- If they use the one corresponding to the effect, the effect ends prematurely.
- The random skills will change their locations every 3 seconds.
- If the effect ends after its full duration, the villager will be stunned for 2 seconds.
- If the effect ends prematurely, nothing else happens to the villager.