Shrug (Lunatic Inquisition effect)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Effect type
- Game link
— In-game description
- If a courtier places this effect with Mad King Says Shrug on a villager, that courtier will have their Mad King Says commands replaced by the You can not use this skill right now. placeholder skill for 10 seconds.
- The villager will have their skills replaced by 5 skills and 5 empty skill slots on 5 random locations.
- If they use the one corresponding to this effect, the effect ends prematurely.
- The skills will change their locations every 3 seconds.
- If this effect ends, the villager will be stunned for 2 seconds.
- If this effect ends prematurely, nothing else happens to the villager.