From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Legionnaire Riptooth is an Iron Legion legionnaire leading the forces occupying Bloodgorge Watch Camp. If the camp is currently controlled by ogres she will offer to start the event Capture Bloodgorge Watch.
- In Spotter's Base
- We're waiting for the final reinforcements before we assault Bloodgorge Watch. Those ogres will not remain in control of the territory.
- With my help, you won't need reinforcements.
What's so important about Bloodgorge?
- When we conquer Bloodgorge, and if humans take Sapper's Delve, we can combine forces and overrun the ogre fortress in Foulbear Kraal.
- Let's take back Bloodgorge Watch!
Why's that so important?
- The ogres have been using the cease-fire to take more land. If we don't stop them, they'll spread from here to Ebonhawke like rust over metal.
- Fine by me. Let's take back Bloodwatch Gorge.
Never thought I'd see the day. Charr fighting for Ebonhawke's survival.
- Yeah, yeah. Real funny. If you're done being clever, focus on Bloodgorge. That's top priority.
- Then let's go. Time to take back Bloodgorge Watch!
- Got it. Thanks.
- Never mind.
- I see. Thanks.
- In Bloodgorge Watch Camp
- Ahead is Foulbear Kraal. Soon, the ogres will bleed and break under the fury of the charr.
Why not march on Foulbear Kraal now?
- Patience. The assault starts when we're ready. If you're looking for a fight, those humans need help taking Sapper's Delve southeast of here.
What is Sapper's Delve?
- Years ago, we used Sapper's Delve as a staging ground against Ebonhawke. Now, the humans are turning it into
- Thanks for the information.