Kamohoali'i Kotaki (skin)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge
- Kamohoali'i Kotaki has a purple glow on it and leaves a trail of blood in the water as you swim.
- The user's body is surrounded by an aura of bubbles and scales.
- Certain weapon skills use unique, shark-related animations and sounds while wielding this weapon.
- Critical strikes while wielding Kamohoali'i Kotaki will cause a spirit shark to chomp the enemy (visual only). The size of the spirit shark varies depending on the hit-box of the enemy. This animation only appears for the following abilities:
- Guardian: Skills 2 and 5
- Warrior: Skills F1, 1, 2, 4, and 5
- Ranger: Skill 3
- Thief: Skills 1, 2, and 3
- Mesmer: Skill 2
- Necromancer: Skill 1, 2, 4, and 5. Skills 4 and 5 also throw a shark projectile. Lifeblast throws a shark projectile and has the on crit animation.
- Revenant: Skill 2. Skill 1 trow a shark projectile.
- When Kamohoali'i Kotaki is first drawn, a burst of bubbles emanates from the users body and a echo noise is heard. The shark's mouth at the end of the spear also opens and the spearhead comes out.
- When Kamohoali'i Kotaki is sheathed, the shark's head retracts the spearhead and its mouth closes.