From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Jafri's Package of Snowballs||Consumable||Fine||2 0|
- You look hungry. I bet you've been out hunting. Am I right? Ever had dolyak?
What do you mean?
- My father hunts dolyaks, cooks them up, and then sells the meat. Smells like smoke, but it's so good.
- Good to know.
- Sounds like you know what it's like to hunt.
- Nope. See you.
- Before Kill Longshanks for Jafri
- Shh! Don't let my father see me. I'm going to impress him by getting that big ram's head to hang over his smokehouse.
Wait. Your father said you weren't ready to hunt yet.
- Yeah, but maybe you can help me out, like you're helping him. I want to show him I can be a hunter. I'll guide you to the biggest ram in Tyria if you let me take its head.
- Okay. But stick close and stay out of danger.
I make the kill and you get the glory? Doesn't sound fair to me.
- I'll give you the credit. I just want my father to know that I'm ready to go and hunt. I'm tired of waiting. I want to start my own legacy. Plus, you aren't going to find the ram without me.
- You're a clever one. Okay, let's go.
- I don't have time right now.
- Good luck with that.
- After Kill the bears rampaging around Victor's Point
- Throwing snowballs improves your hunting skills. Good thing I have lots of snowballs.
- Let me have some of those.
- Keep up the good work.