— In-game description [?]
- Damage listed is per hit. Like Frost Storm, smaller AOEs appear (around the player) within the indicated radius. The lightning bolts hitting are smaller in radius, making this skill more effective against targets with big hitboxes, particularly large ones that can be hit by all of the lightning AOEs.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| April 23, 2019
- Fixed an issue in which this skill ignored the Disable Player Camera Shake option.
| July 24, 2018
- Fixed a tooltip error that incorrectly displayed the number of impacts as 18 rather than 20.
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to deal approximately 17% less damage than intended.
| July 10, 2018
- This skill has been renamed Invoke Lightning.
- Initial damage has been increased by 60% and will now inflict reduced damage on each subsequent hit by 10%, to a minimum of 30%.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill has been partially reworked.
- Lightning bolts will occur over a longer duration, with 50% of the bolts guaranteed to attack a target within the radius.
- The final attack delivered by the storm guarantees attacks on up to five targets.
- The number of attacks has been increased from 10 to 12.
| April 15, 2014
- Added a skill fact for number of impacts. Updated the description of this skill to be more accurate.
| October 15, 2013
- Increased the lightning impact radius from 60 to 120. This skill can now be used while moving.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Invoke Lightning has been added to the game.