From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Hello there. If you're looking for a room, I'm afraid I've got none available. We're currently full, and it's likely to stay that way for some time.
Business must be quite good.
- Almost too good! Between battling bandits and centaurs, there's no shortage of adventurers and swords for hire these days.
Will you be able to keep up with the demand?
- Only time will tell if I can handle this kind of capacity or not. I'm not complaining though. This is a good problem to have.
What's your inn called, anyway?
- It's called the Apple and the Arrow. It's named for one of the township's founders, Ember Whisperwind. She was a skilled archer, and she could shoot an apple right off your head.
- Is business good? to "Almost too good!"
- Nice. Well, best of luck to you.
- I've got to get back to adventuring. Thanks!
- What's the name of your inn? to "It's called the..."
- That's fine. I wasn't looking for a room anyway.