From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This area up north promises more action that what I'm used to. Being part of the fight here is really appealing to me.
What's troubling this area.
- I've been watching the Lionguard face down those Sons of Svanir up there above the road and I'm impressed.
What's their story, the Sons of Svanir?
- They do all kind of evil work, hoping the ice dragon will appreciate their tribute and worship. Makes me sick. I hate bullies.
- What can be done about that problem? up to "I've been watching..."
It sounds like you really have it in for those guys.
- Let's just say that I've seen first hand what those filth are about. They've no hearts left, just chests full of ice.
- Say no more.
- New Transition
Who are the Lionguard?
- They're fighting hard from the haven to keep this crossroad open for travelers. Good for them, I say. Makes you think...
You sound like you're ready to join them, yourself.
- I'm thinking of joining up with their outfit. Bear knows it's boring down south, and those fiends need to be taught a lesson.
I'm sure the Lionguard would welcome a hero like you in their ranks.
- Thanks, friend. You've convinced me. I know in my heart it's the right thing to do.
- Best of luck, then.
- You'd leave your life behind to fight with them? to "You're from south of here, then?
- Good luck, then.
- I guess it does, at that.
- Impressed enough to join their fight?
- I see.
You're from south of here, then?
- Down south around the old Grawlenfjord, all we had were moas, skelk, and tose stupid dredge. No challenge there.
- And it's different around here? back to the top
- Maybe not.
- Glad you're happy.