From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Ahai. How do you like our fair district? Generations of settlers from Elona have worked hard to make this into a little piece of home.
When did you move to Divinity's Reach?
- My father and I came here from Lion's Arch nearly thirty years ago now. My father still speaks of the trip, but I barely remember it.
What can you tell me about Elona?
- Elona's a golden land far to the southeast. When Palawa Joko diverted the Elon river, it caused a devastating drought. Many people left it for more habitable lands. Thanks to people like them, our culture survived.
How long have you lived here? (Same as "When did you move to Divinity's Reach?")
- Palawa Joko is the undead lord of the Desolation, a great villain in our history. Perhaps you can read more about him at the Divinity Archives.
- I see. Thanks.
- Palawa who?
- Thank you.
What brought you here?
- I'm not actually sure why we left Lion's Arch. My parents say that it was to expand their merchant trade, but I've always suspected there was some trouble involved.
- Well, whatever is past is past. Good-bye.
- Thank you. Good-bye.
- What can you tell me about Elona? (same as above)
- I'm glad. Good-bye.