From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- It seems I'm being rather a bit of an annoyance here to these Lionguard. You'd think soldiers stationed in the first haven ever would be respectful of its history, regardless of whatever centaur squabbles are going on.
- (If character is a member of the Order of Whispers)
Are you in the Priory? So am I. My name is <Character name>.
- Doesn't ring a bell, but that doesn't mean anything. I've been out of touch, and my particular historical research doesn't contribute much to this dragon business. I'm Hartwell. Good to meet you.
Tell me more about what you're studying.
- The political history of armed forces in Tyria, specifically the role of each within society. I've spent time with both the Seraph and the Lionguard. Next, I hope to make the long, dangerous trek to Ebonhawke to study the Vanguard.
- Ebonhawke's the last remaining human resistance against the charr, though currently there's a truce. I prefer to travel by foot, not asura gate, so it'll require me to cross the breadth of the norn lands and continue through the charr territories.
- Hope all goes well.
- Well, they have jobs to do.