From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- If the gods were still around, I'd say they have it in for us. I'd chalk it up to the cleverness of our adversaries, but that's not realistic. I guess we can only blame bad luck.
Bad luck? For what?
- Take a look around. We'd just started getting the upper hand in this centaur conflict, when we started taking in refugees. After that stabilized a little, bandits started moving too close to our cave.
That doesn't sound too bad.
- It sure feels like it, though. Every time something goes right, something worse goes wrong. The bandits have taken up residence in this very same cave system. Once they're gone, what'll happen next? Undead centaurs?
- I sure hope not.
- Quit complaining. Get back to guarding.
- Times are tough for everyone right now. You're not special.