From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Oh hi! You're <Character name>, aren't you? I've been hearing about your exploits. What brings you to Claypool?
Just stopping by. Anything going on around here?
- It's typically pretty quiet. The outlying areas sometimes get harassed by bandits, but within the walls things are safe.
Are bandits a big problem then?
- Not for me they aren't. Since we provide a fair amount of weapons and armor to locals and the Seraph, they help us stay in business.
So then you profit from the conflict. Does that bother you?
- Hmm, I never really think much about it. We provide a service. What our customers do with out product is on their conscience, not mine.
- I see. Well, thanks for the chat.
- Do you sell your weapons and armor here? same as below
- And you're a blacksmith, correct? same as "Are you a blacksmith?"
- I see.
Are you a blacksmith?
- I am. My family have been smiths for four generations now. We supply everything from simple farm tools to sturdy weapons and armor.
Do you sell your weapons and armor here?
- Absolutely. Just track down one of the merchants here in the city. Chances are, if you pick up a weapon in Divnity's Reach
- Thanks, I might just track down one of your merchants.
- Just passing through. See you around.