Followed by Night
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- What would you ask of the kodan?
- [sic] called Lost Child's Sorrow?
Why is this place is
- A kodan child was lost in these mountains. He died, and here he was placed against Koda's breast, within the earth. Now, his mother waits for his return.
What do you mean by, "his return"?
- All spirits travel the cycle of reincarnation. Those that die will be born again.
Do kodan always come back as the same race?
- If sylvari:
- Once in a great while, a spirit will become enlightened and be born into a superior race. We, the Kodan, are at the top of Koda's spire. The only race we cannot put into this philosophy is yours, young sylvari. We have much to learn about you.
- Pale Tree some day, noble kodan. Thank you for talking to me! Come and meet the
- Once in a great while, a spirit will become enlightened and be born into a superior race. We, the kodan, are at the top of Koda's spire.
- That's an...interesting...belief. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
- I see. Thank you for your time.
You seem to be the only female kodan here. Is this your story?
- It is. He was my son. This is the place where he wept, and passed into Koda's arms even as I gave everything to find him. So here is where I remain.
- Why stay here? How can your son "return"? (Same as "All spirits travel the cycle" above)
- I'm sorry for your loss.
- How sad.
- Nothing. I'm sorry to have bothered you.