From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Looters have no honor. Destroying history for a few coins! Pfah! These relics belong in a museum.
Can I ask you something?
- You may ask what you like.
What are you doing out here?
- The Durmand Priory is dedicated to the preservation of knowledge. Retrieved artifacts are critical to our work. These caves are rife with them—or rather, rife with whatever the robbers left.
What makes these artifacts so special?
- The dwarves are no longer here to share their history. This used to be dwarven territory, until they disappeared underground a couple centuries ago. All we have left is what they abandoned in these caves.
What happened to the dwarves?
- In 1072 AE, there was a civil war between the Deldrimor dwarves, who were favorable toward other races, and the dwarves of the Stone Summit, who felt other races were inferior and should be dominated.
What's so important about these particular caves?
- With help from humans, the Deldrimor defeated the Stone Summit, and forced them into exile. They moved through these passes, and some of the Stone Summit, called these caves their homes.
- Thanks for the information.
- I get the point.
- Okay. Good-bye.
- I wish you better luck next time.
- Never mind. No time.