— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced vitality to expertise conversion from 7% to 4%.
|August 14, 2017
- Fixed a bug in which the player's pet gained slightly less expertise than expected.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait has been renamed and reworked to Taste for Danger.
- It now grants increased Vitality and converts 7% of Vitality into Expertise for both you and your pet.
|January 26, 2016
- Increased the condition duration aspect of this trait from 20% to 33%.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added: Conditions applied by your pet last 20% longer.
|April 15, 2014
- Added a combat only skill fact.
|December 14, 2012
- Increased the amount of condition damage from 100 to now scale as high as 350 at max level.
|August 28, 2012
- Expertise Training has been added to the game.