From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- It's hard to feel grateful to these stuffy sour-faced soldiers when all they do is complain about us. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lose my home and have nowhere else to go. Sorry to inconvenience you all.
You should respect that this is a stressful time for them.
- I don't recall asking you to lecture me. But I suppose you're right. They weren't counting on babysitting refugees. I guess everyone's a little tense. Still, no reason for you to be so preachy.
- If you don't want my opinion, don't complain at me.
They are sort of saving your life.
- Which I appreciate. Honestly. I like not being dead and having a somewhat safe place to stay. But if you don't act likeable, people aren't going to like you. These soldiers should figure that out.
- You should probably figure it out, too.
- Whoa. Don't want to talk to you, thanks.