From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the transformation. For the NPC, see DERV.
The DERV is a golem suit adapted from Inquest technology. The golem is designed to run on power derived from branded crystals. While slow, the suit is extremely powerful and a deadly weapon for use against the Death-Branded Shatterer.
- Destroy the Death-Branded Shatterer (80) [Group Event]
|1||Excelsior Rocket||¾||Fire a rocket at the targeted location.|
|2||Whirling Inferno||5½||12||Spin around and release jets of flame to damage your foes.|
|3||Concussive Barrage||4¼||15||Launch a barrage of grenades.|
|4||Explosive Golems||1||30||Summon golems that self-destruct near enemies.|
|5||Power-Save Mode||1||30||Enter Powersave Mode. While in Powersave Mode, you are unable to move or attack, but you resist attacks, stop using power, and convert Brand shards into power more efficiently.|
|0||Leave Transform||Exit your current transform early, putting it into full recharge.|
- While inside the suit, you will bear the Pilot Mode effect.
- The suit has a maximum of 50000 health.
- The suit loses 1000 health every three seconds it is in operation.
- The suit can be healed by walking over Branded Shards.
- The suit is vulnerable to falling damage. Branded Tornados can kill a DERV in one shot by launching it into the air.
- You will be automatically ejected from the DERV at the end of Destroy the Death-Branded Shatterer.