From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Curious Bowl is a strange bowl found within the dwarven ruins in Fortune's Vale. To reach it, head southeast from the Derelict Delve Waypoint — towards the Derelict Delve point of interest, following the passageway into an open area that contains a vista. Go past the set of pillars east of the hallway that leads towards Veteran Jubua the Wildfire into a room with ruined mine cart tracks. Take the tracks on the right side, dropping down to the tracks below once they end, and follow these tracks into an a small room to find the bowl near a statue on the wall opposite the doorway.
- An empty, dusty bowl. It seems to glow slightly at the bottom. Was that a sparkle of gold?
- Drop some coin in the bowl. [1 gold]
- Leave the bowl alone.
- Standing on the runestone in front of the bowl until it glows will award the achievement of the same name.
- Dropping 1 into the bowl will teleport players into a series of rooms with chests for the Breaking the Bank achievement.
- Desert Highlands: The Curious Bowl — Unlock the secret of the curious bowl by standing on a nearby rune. (1 )