From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Curious Bowl is a strange bowl found within the dwarven ruins in Fortune's Vale. To reach it, head southeast from the Derelict Delve Waypoint — towards the Derelict Delve point of interest, following the passageway into an open area that contains a vista. Make your way to the ledge located directly to the left of the entrance way, past the room with the Durmand Priory members if you run around the ledges to reach it, and turn down the hallway that has a set of pillars at the start of it, into a room with ruined mine cart tracks. Take the tracks on the right side, dropping down to the tracks below once they end, and follow these tracks into an a small room to find the bowl near a statue on the wall opposite the doorway.
- An empty, dusty bowl. It seems to glow slightly at the bottom. Was that a sparkle of gold?
- Drop some coin in the bowl. [1 gold]
- Leave the bowl alone.
- Standing on the runestone in front of the bowl until it glows will award the achievement of the same name.
- Dropping 1 into the bowl will teleport players into a series of rooms with chests for the Breaking the Bank achievement.
- Desert Highlands: The Curious Bowl — Unlock the secret of the curious bowl by standing on a nearby rune. (1 )