From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- During Protect Historian Fia on her search for gorillas
- Gods be good, I can’t go chasing that girl all over Orr. Why can’t she just stay in one... safe place?
Why are you so concerned for her safety?
- I just... I don’t... I’m not in love with her, if that’s what you think. It’s just that if anything happened to her, I don’t know what I’d...
If she makes you feel that way, you should just go with her.
- I can’t do that. My place is here, protecting the camp, not gallivanting out into the jungle on a whimsical quest.
Then you guard the camp, and I’ll guard the girl. Tell me where she went.
- You’d do that for me? Thank you, I don’t want to see her hurt.
- Don’t mention it.
- Maybe I can help you out. Tell me where she went, and I’ll keep an eye on her.’’ (same as "Then you guard the camp...")
- I’m convinced. Good luck to you.
- If you tell me where she went, I’ll chase after her for you. (same as "Then you guard the camp...")
- I’m not sure there’s anywhere safe these days.