Crusader Corvinus is a Vigil member working with the Pact found on the southern shore of Whisper Bay, in the Blighted Arch. He and Crusader Sofia Jarresdottir were sent from the Village of Wren to donate extra Pact rations to the quaggan refugees at Kahloipoi Village.
- Nothing can prepare you for being in Orr. Over time, the constant flow of undead does something to your mind. Imagine our shock at finding quaggans here.
The quaggans were already in orr? Why?
- They're fleeing danger in a deeper part of the ocean, no doubt a backlash from Orr's rising. Once they get near the surface, currents carry them to Orr's coast. Not exactly the best refuge.
So these quaggan refugees get suck here?
- Actually, many of them choose to stay behind to lead the others to safety. Don't take this the wrong way, but I didn't think quaggans were capable of that kind of bravery.
- Can I ask you something else?
- That's fascinating. Thank you.
Quaggans don't belong in Orr. Can you help them?
- Once Trahearne heard of the quaggans' need, he sent extra rations along with the troops. We transport them up here from Wren whenever we get the chance.
Why not send troops to help defend them, too?
- We need all the attack power we can muster for the push to the gates of Arah. After all, if we can take Zhaitan down, it would end the refugee problem even faster.
- Can we talk about something else?
- Good point.
Are there more quaggans here?
- The quaggans have a village called Kahloipoi in the waters west of here. Fact is, it's more like a waystation for refugees than a village, but you get the idea.
- I'd like to talk about something else.
- Thanks. I'll check it out sometime.
- Aren't you concerned about the Inquest?
- By now, I've learned to expect anything.
- Asking about something else
- I'm not expected back at Wren for a while. What would you like to talk about?
- You said the quaggans were already here in Orr? Why? (Same as above)
- Quaggans don't belong in Orr. Can you help them? (Same as above)
- Are there more quaggans here? (Same as above)
- Aren't you concerned about the Inquest? (Same as above)
- Actually, I think I'm all talked out. Nice talking to you.
- During Subdue proto-golems being produced at the Omicron Inquest facility
- A swarm of defective golems is spreading out from the Omicron Inquest facility. We need to control their numbers before their movements affect our troops to the south.
- Sounds like it's time for a little golem-bashing.
- After Subdue proto-golems being produced at the Omicron Inquest facility
- Thanks for helping us cull those Inquest proto-golems, <Character name>. Considering the energy they were emitting, we're lucky they weren't more deadly.
What do you mean?
- The Inquest are compressing ambient magics to power their golems here. These scraps of power are ancient and ragged, and their combined effect can be dizzying and chaotic.
- Being in the Vigil must've prepared you. (Begin normal dialogue as above)
- I'll put some distance between myself and their lab.
- On that note, I need to go.