From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- With Wallwatcher Camp to the South, and Greyhoof Camp to the East, this fort is a hotbed of activity in the war against the centaur. If you could led a hand, it would be much appreciated.
Tell me about the fighting to the East?
- Most of our eastern operations revolve around controlling Greyhoof Camp. Further south lies a small centaur river crossing from Overlord's Greatcamp.
What's happening at Greyhoof Camp? (If a Grayhoof Camp event is active.)
- If Capture Greyhoof Camp is active.
- The Seraph are trying to take control of Greyhood camp. The attack is already underway. Please hurry.
- I'm on my way.
- I'll be going now.
Tell me about the fighting to the South?
- With it's close proximity, Wallwatcher Camp is the main hub for centaur attacks on Fort Salma. Backed by the centaur stronghold, Overlord's Greatcamp, the area is extremely dangerous.
- I don't have time for this.