From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- (Requires haggling the price down, see the dialogue below)
|Bouquet of Roses||Novelty, Gizmo||Masterwork||—||50|
- I can spot a fellow romantic. Care for some flowers for that significant other?
How much are they?
- Merely 1 gold for a bundle!
- That sounds reasonable. I'm rich, you know. (1 gold)
Absolutely not! That's way too much.
- I have a special deal for the less fiscally endowed. What would you say to a bundle for 75 silver?
- That's a bit more realistic. (75 silver)
Come on, you can do better than that.
- I'm afraid 50 silver is my final offer. I'll lose money on this, but I do pity you.
- OK, if that's the best you can do. (50 silver)
- I don't need your pity.
- No thanks.