Champion Chak Crown
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Champion Chak Crown is a chak that spawns in Ley-Line Confluence in Tangled Depths at the start of the event Kill the chak crown event. It is a large grub-shaped chak that spawns surrounded by three chak lobbers.
- Kill the chak crown! (80) [Group Event]
- Maintains a large goop field that damages players come within approximately 1100 range and throws out projectiles which cause AoE lightning fields until the three lobbers it spawns with are dead.
- Switches to releasing moving Energy Bomb AoEs once the lobbers are dead.
- The Defiance bar is locked until health reaches 50%.
- Goop Field - Creates a large area of purple goop
- Energy Bomb - The boss throws out small purple projectiles, which create high-damage lightning AoEs where they land.
- Energy Bomb - The boss creates a star of ground AoEs which each move outwards causing damage as they pass under players.
- Stolen skills
- The design of the Chak Crown appears to be based on the ‘brain bug’ from the movie Starship Troopers.