Path to Cashel.
Cashel was the son of a merchant living under the reign of Mad King Thorn. He was accused of thieving during the famine, and was punished by cutting off both of his hands. His ghost can be found in the Ascalon Settlement at the northernmost hill, south from the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- I am no one, an innocent, the son of a merchant, falsely accused and punished by the king.
- (if you already have Mad Memoires VII: Handless)
I've heard this before.
- It's so unfair. After I lost my hands, I was a useless burden to my family. But I can still keep an eye on the king. There are those who want to know his every move.
- Nice of you to lend a hand.
- During the famine, some folks were thieving to feed their families. The king called a roundup of anyone suspected of stealing.
- Please continue.
- I must go.
- Just passing through.
- Shadow of the Mad King: Mad Mementos — Track down firsthand accounts of Mad King Thorn's rule during Halloween, when the Mad Realm draws near. (10)