From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Welcome to Rosko's Campsite. It might not look like much, but it's a fine break from the danger out there.
What's the danger around here.
- Some of the wildlife don't take too kindly to the settlers here. It's nothing compared to the harpies, though, raiding us and kidnapping anyone who doesn't make it to cover.
- Thanks for the information.
Why is this camp so important to you?
- The camp's important to the whole human race. We're settling into charr territory, and we're not being attacked.
Why does that matter?
- If we make this campsite work, then maybe there's hope for humanity having a future here.
- I see.
- With Chuka and Champawat I: Hunter's Journal unlocked and Hunter's Journal in your inventory
I'm tracking a tiger.
- First harpies, now tigers. Sometimes we just can't catch a break. Yeah, I've seen the beast.
- There was a commotion last night, and a villager went missing. I sent a scout out to find her, and she came back with nothing but a nasty limp.
She was attacked by the tiger?
- That's how she tells it. To the northeast are a bunch of natural stone pillars—that's where she fought the monster.
- Thank you. Leave this to me.
- Thanks. Just passing through.