From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Bonmott was an asura in Canal Ward who blames the high fish population on Zhaitan.
- Hey you. Look down there. In the water. What do you see? I'll tell you what you see - fish! What's wrong with that? I'll tell you what's wrong with that - fish belong in pans, not canals. Yet there they are!
Why is that a problem?
- It's my job to control the fish population. Logical way to do that is for people to fish 'em out. Fish that aren't worrying about being caught, get bored and do fishy things. And that makes more fish.
Why aren't people fishing here?
- It's Zhaitan! That dyspeptic dragon ruins everything. He and his soggy Orrian play pals at our doorstep turn people's minds toward dying and away from fishing. Everyone needs to relax and grab a pole!
- Good luck with your fishing dilemma.
- Right. Good-bye.
- Fish gotta swim. Good-bye.
- A bon mot is a clever saying, phrase, or witticism.