From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- What do you want, scrap? C'mon, spit it out.
- What's wrong? Afraid you won't be able to answer my questions?
I understand why someone as wise as you would not suffer the fools gladly. same dialog for both options
- Oh, all right. Ask away. But make it quick.
Why is everyone in Praetor's Canton old or disabled or both?
- This is where revered veterans live out their lives, so show more respect. These broken soldiers have risked their lives more times than you've drawn breath. They've earned their rest.
- I see. Can I ask another question?
- Thanks. I'll leave you alone.
What do retired legion soldiers do?
- They tell disrespectful punks what to expect when they reach the front. They are our most valued instructors, strategists and diplomats.
- Admirable. Can I ask another question?
- I'm glad I'm still young and healthy. See you around.
Are all of the soldiers who live here
- Not all. For some, the surviving members of their warbands are still stationed here. Others join together to create new warbands. Soldiers in warbands live longer. Rogues don't.
Interesting. How does one create a new warband?
- If your warband is killed and you alone survive, it's in your best interest to find another warband. Or to cobble one together with a few of your fellow legion orphans.
- Thanks for the explanation. Can I ask something else?
- I appreciate your time. Good-bye.
- Can I ask you something else?
- I've taken up enough of your time. Thanks.
- Never mind.
- Never mind. I've got better ways to spend my time.