From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The lieutenant says I get to have a meeting with you-know-who soon. We'll be getting some high-tech weapons this time for sure.
- For now, can you content yourself with a quick duel?
- That sounds fun. Well, bye.
- What brought you into the fold? Was it the money or the fighting? Me, I'm all about the gold.
- I'm more a fan of fighting. Want to duel?
- Me, too. Gotta go count mine. Bye.
- Did you hear about the attack we're planning tomorrow? I can't wait. Had to come out and work off my excitement.
- Uh, yeah. Me, too. I could go for a duel right now.
- I'll leave you to it then.
- Hey, wait your turn. I'm training with this one.
- Maybe we can spar.
- Look, you. I don't even know you, so stay out of my face, or you'll meet my blade.
- Is that a challenge? I'm game if you are.
- I'm leaving.
- Shove off. Don't you know you shouldn't interrupt an expert at work?
- I was thinking maybe you could give me some training, ma'am.
- Fine. I'm leaving.