Angel Leigh McCoy
Angel Leigh McCoy officially joined the ArenaNet writing team in 2007, though her heart was here long before that. She has been a professional writer in the games industry for twenty years, working for Microsoft Games Studios, Wizards of the Coast, and White Wolf, among others. In her spare time, she writes fiction, and tends to three evil cats named Boo, Simon, and Lapis Lazuli.
— ArenaNet blog
- Narrative Designer (Senior)
- January 2008 – September 2017
- Executive Producer & Editor at Wily Writers
- February 2009 – October 2014
- Fiction Editor at Deep Cuts Anthology Project
- 2012 – 2013
- Writer at Microsoft
- 2002 – 2005 (Microsoft Game Studios) and 2005 – 2006 (Xbox)
- Freelance Writer & Game Designer at White Wolf Publishing
- 1992 – 2003
- Writer & Game Designer at Wizards of the Coast
- 2000 – 2001
- International Web Coordinator at Hasbro at Wizards of the Coast
- 1999 – 2000
- Freelance Writer & Game Designer at FASA
- 1995 – 1996
- Freelance Writer & Game Designer at West End Games
- 1992 – 1994
- The Sylvari Soul – Angel McCoy on Writing the Sylvari .
- Snarky Little Geniuses – Angel McCoy on Writing the Asura .
- Short stories outside the game that expand on Guild Wars 2 lore, listed by date of publication: