Alchemy Table (Hunting Banks)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Alchemy Tables are chemical mixing stations used by the hylek. This particular station can be found east of the walls of Eztlitl Grounds near Ichtaca and next to the Potion Table.
- Help Ichtaca (59)
- An empty vessel...what could make this potion work?
- Add some of the blue stuff.
- This green goo looks promising.
- This junk is bubbling. Bubbling is good, right?
What would happen if some of the local mud got added?
- The vessel is a third full,
- What about this? Is this hair...?
- Would this chunk of meat dissolve in there?
Gross...what is that? Okay, maybe just a little of that.
- Now the vessel is two thirds
- The potion still looks a little light...maybe a couple of rocks?
- Maybe a few of these waxy leaves?
These buzzing insects sure are annoying...how about some of those?
- Those bubbles must mean the potion's ready. Time to take a sip!
- Tastes...interesting... (Gives heart credit and applies one of the effects stated below)
- On yourself (one of the following)
- Drunk - sometimes a stack of Might will be applied.
- Experience Bonus - +40% gleaned from kills (1m 30s)
- Mystery Potion - Your stomach is rather upset.
- Mystery Potion, Treensformation and Invisibility - Transforms into a tree but also applies invisibility.
- Additional effects
- A potion will be placed at the Potion Table next to the Alchemy Table.
- Cruel Transformation - When thrown at an enemy, the enemy will transforms into a chicken or an ooze.