From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Agent Tibba is in the Akk Wilds at Parnna's Gate. She loiters behind the gate, overlooking the waterfall.
- It's not often we see new faces up here, with all the narrow passes and hostile creatures.
- (If in Order of Whispers)
I pride myself on surviving the unsurvivable.
- That explains how you were able to reach the unreachable. The Order has sent me here to investigate rumors that Calx's Hideout may be somewhere in this area.
- Calx was one of the Technimagical Triad. His research on magical frequencies led to the development of modern asura gating. His lab was somewhere in this area, but the exact location has been lost to time.
Why is finding Calx's lab so important?
- The belief is that Calx's experiments opened a fissure in the ground that belched out hordes of destroyers. There's an asura researcher named Parnna who may be close to finding an entrance to his lab.
Wouldn't that be a great discovery?
- Reopenning[sic] Calx's lab may also reopen the fissure and allow more destroyers to escape. If anyone is smart enough and stupid enough to open that can of wurms, the Order wants to get first crack at it.
I'll keep an eye out and see if I can see the unseeable.
- We already did that part.
- Oh, right. Sorry.
- I try to be careful in bad neighborhoods. Good-bye.
- Fight what cannot be fought.
- I am like a shadow.
- Know what cannot be known.
- We are the knife in the darkness.