From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Did you bring the fuel I need?
- Oh. I thought you had something for me. I guess it's still on the way.
What are you expecting?
- I'm waiting on a shipment of fuel to feed into that chunk of stone the grawl call God's Skull.
Why would you do that?
- They revere that thing, and if you make them think its talking, you can influence them. I figure with a bit of fireworks, I can get them to do just about anything.
And what did you have in mind?
- I'm trying to get their shaman to join the fight at Atrox Castrum. He knows spells to counteract Flame Legion lava magic, and we need that right now. Badly.
- An interesting plan. I hope it works.
- Good luck.
- Oh, I see.
- I guess so.
- Uh, no.
- If escort event is ready to start
- Don't suppose you're going my way? I'm trying to get this marmox through these caves.
What's through the cave?
- The grawl worship a giant stone head on the other side. If I can get this marmox, or more precisely, the fuel it's carrying up there, I can put on quite a show. Should be enough to convince them to help fight at the castrum. So, what do you say?
- Count me in.
- I have other things to do.
- Let's do it!
- I don't think so.
- After escort event is completed
- It worked! Yeah! Did you see that? Flames practically shot out the Skull's nose! Kroot's off and running, headed for Atrox Castrum.
Where did he go?
- He's gone up to the Castrum to extinguish some Flame Legion magic for us. This is a huge benefit to our fight.
What will you do now?
- I still have plenty of fuel. I'll stay and maintain influence over the tribe. Last thing we need is one of them to go drag Kroot back.
- A sound plan. Good luck.
- A fight I should be apart of. Bye.
- I should see what he's doing.
- Know what cannot be known.
- Fight what cannot be fought.
- I am like a shadow.
- Knowledge is illusion.