Agent Melakk is an Order of Whispers agent stationed at Murmur Isle under the command of Slayer Feldera. He went undercover as an Inquest agent at Omicron Test Facility to investigate their activity. He was beaten as punishment for refusing to torture a coworker, but was able to steal codes which were used to shut the facility down.
- Subdue proto-golems being produced at the Omicron Inquest facility (78)
- Help Iduna destroy the Omicron golem factory (78)
- The Inquest at Omicron are ruthless. I was sent in to figure out if their golem production could be stopped, and I barely made it out alive.
They saw through your guise?
- No. The Inquest punishes its workers. I missed a production deadline, and refused to torture a coworker. But it was worth it.
Worth it? Why?
- I got the codes we needed. They're being deciphered right now. In the Order of Whispers, information is the ultimate reward.
- You did your job well.
- That's terrible! You need your rest.
- You're lucky to be here. Heal up.
- During Help Iduna destroy the Omicron golem factory
- Those Omicron Inquest guys are a nasty bunch. I hope the agents wreck their place good.
I wouldn't mind getting in on that action.
- Great! Omicron Test Facility is just east of here. I'm sure Agent Iduna would appreciate the help. She has to escort the golem carrying the kill codes for their power supply.
- Sounds good. I'll head east to Omicron.
- After Help Iduna destroy the Omicron golem factory
- I was wounded while stealing the codes, but it's worth it to know my efforts aided the Pact.
Without those codes, we wouldn't have been able to stop the energy tower.
- And without you, we wouldn't have had the muscle to get it done. Thank you for your help, <Character name>.
- Anything for the Pact.
- They sure did.