Ray of Judgment
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Can bounce back to the caster.
- Bounces to the next nearest valid target, regardless of whether it is a friend or foe, but always flies to an enemy first. As such, it is possible for the ray to bounce to four enemies and affect no allies or to three allies and affect a single enemy—the one initially targeted.
- This skill's projectile is homing, meaning that it will track its target for a certain amount of time.
- Focus Mastery - Gain protection when using a focus ability. Focus abilities have reduced recharge.
- Altruistic Healing - Applying a boon to allies heals you.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.