From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from DO NOT TOUCH)
Tyria. These large towers seem to be protected by a force field and are defended by a small group of either Molten Alliance, Aetherblades, Twisted Watchwork or Toxic Alliance. After the defenders have been defeated, the Energy Probe's force field will be disabled, allowing players to destroy it. Players can then salvage up to three Power Core Components from the destroyed Energy Probe.
 During The Origins of Madness
- On interaction with a self-destructed probe
- This probe appears to have self-destructed.
- On knockback interaction
- What part of "DO NOT TOUCH" was unclear?
- On defeated interaction
- Tsk, tsk. Let that be a lesson to mind your own beeswax.
- The Energy Probes have a respawn timer of 10 minutes.
- The Energy Probes were introduced with the Fractured release and were originally known as "DO NOT TOUCH" objects that displayed dialogue upon interacting.
- The towers had their dialogues removed with the A Very Merry Wintersday release, and were renamed to Mysterious Probes that no longer displayed dialogue upon interacting.
- Interacting with a Mysterious Probe would knockback the player, and upon interacting ten times in a row the player would be sent to the defeated state.
- The Mysterious Probes were renamed to Energy Probes with the The Origins of Madness release and either gained their current functionality or are self-destructed.