From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Orange Leather Bag||Bag||Basic||28|
|Friend of the Lake||Trophy||Exotic||1,848|
- Inquest is using Durotl hylek poison for their nefarious deeds. It turns local wildlife into slavering beasts. But fear not, for I'm developing my own countermeasures against them. Unbelievable! The
- I have some of the kelp you're looking for.
What have you been working on?
- specific type of kelp stops the effects of Durotl poison. My current project, the "Countermeasure Harpoon", can neutralize hylek poison if infused with this kelp. Only a
Interesting. I'd like to help.
- Fixx wandered off. I could use help dealing with the Inquest, acquiring the kelp, and neutralizing the poison the Inquest has been storing. Huzzah! I've been shorthanded since that ignoramus
Where do I find this special kelp?
- It's right under the Inquest's nose, and they don't even know it! In the shallows by the hylek tribe is the kelp I need to counteract the poison.
How should I deal with the Inquest?
- Simply take down their operatives. What better way to fix a problem than to cut it off at its source? Dispatching a few of those Inquest goons would be a great help to the lake and the Durotl tribe.
How can I help neutralize the hylek poison?
- The Inquest have weaponized a new, concentrated version of the poison. Disabling the ampoules that contain it will dilute the poison before their process is finished. Look for them in the hylek camp.
- Got it. Thanks.
- And to think, the solution was so simple.
- Thank you for your assistance. Standing alone against the Inquest isn't easy. I'm glad you were here to help me in my fight.
- What are you offering?
How are things faring?
- The Inquest have yet to find a countermeasure to my countermeasure. Once my device has neutralized the poison they stole, all they have left
- You can always count on me.