From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- If not sylvari
- <Character's race>, what cycle are you? You look like a Dawn bloom, but sometimes it's difficult to tell. What time of day did you awaken?
No idea. Tell me more about this cycle phenomenon.
- Aha. You are a Dusk bloom. I can tell by the enquiring look in your eyes. When we awaken determines our place in the cycle. I'm a Noon bloom. There are also Dawn and Night blooms.
And what does that mean exactly?
- Well, each cycle lends its own characteristics to your personality. Dawn blooms are diplomats. Dusk blooms, like you I'm guessing, are scholars and researchers.
What? Your mouth opens, but all I hear is blah blah blah.
- Oh. Dawn blooms are diplomatic and friendly. I guess I was wrong about you. you're more of a Noon bloom, like me. You pull no punches.
Speak in plain language, would you?
- Well, each cycle lends its own characteristics to your personality. Dawn blooms are diplomats. Noon blooms, like you, I'm guessing, are good with their hands and weapons.
- If you say so.
No idea. Why?
- Hm. On second thought, I think you're a Night bloom. You have a spooky, sneaky quality to your energy. I think I'd better be going.
Tell me more. What secrets are these?
- No secret. It's a well-known fact. Each cycle lends its own characteristics to your personality. Dawn blooms are diplomats. Night blooms, like you I'm guessing, are stealthy and clever.
- Yeah, that sounds like me.
- No. I'll go. You, don't move.
- No idea.
- If sylvari
- You're not a Night bloom, are you? Thorns, those evasive, sneaky beasts make me insane. Why can't they just give a straight answer?
You're a Noon, aren't you?
- That obvious, hm? I don't see any purpose to sneaking around a bush. Just get in there and hack it down. That's what a weapon is for.
- Yeah. You're definitely a Noon bloom.
- You're not asking the right question.