From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Quaggan is worried. Quaggans are almost out of room to run from Jormag, and even the waters here are almost too warm. One way or the other, quaggans need help.
What's wrong with warm water?
- Northern quaggans are built for the cold. The warmer waters of the south can be too much for some quaggans. The temperature change make some quaggans sick. Some even die.
But there are many quaggans south of here.
- Southern quaggans are already used to the warmth. They would find the temperature change a shock if they moved north. All quaggans are at risk so long as we can't settle somewhere.
- I'm sorry to hear that.
- During Help the Moshpoipoi village guards defend against icebrood
- Please stand with the Moshpoipoi guards. They are too few to hold back the icebrood, but they fight to keep quaggans safe.
How can you just hide?
- Quaggan is tired. All quaggans of Moshpoipoi are tired from the constant running and fighting. Hiding is all quaggans can do to survive anymore.
But your people are out there fighting.
- Some must always fight to keep others safe. Quaggans know the icebrood will not stop without blood. This is the only way for quaggans to survive.