From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Effect type
- Game link
- Characters spread their arms outward and have a forced smile.
- Characters make airplane noises while moving, jumping, and falling (adjusted with dialog volume options). Players will start with a take off sound when they start moving and have a landing sound when they stop moving.
- Aviator Cap is worn by all characters, in addition to normal helm if not hidden.
- Cameras use sepia tone filters if the post-processing option is on high.
- While defeated, unique music is played.
- This effect was given to all players during April Fools' Day 2015.