From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Ahai, Commader. Here to help our new recruits train?
Just checking in. How's their training going?
- They're very motivated-thanks to you-but they've got a long way to go. Most of these people are villagers who've never seen a battlefield or held a weapon until recently.
Having the will to fight goes a long way.
- One way or another, our fight begins soon to take back Istan. I feel like you being here with us must be a sign from Kormir that this is our time.
- I'm glad if I've inspired you in any way.
- I'd better let you get back to it, then. Good luck.
- Not today. Please, don't let me distract you.