Tirzah Bauer used to be one of ArenaNet's artists, whose first credited job on the company was as environmental artist for Guild Wars: Nightfall. She graduated from the DigiPen Institute of Technology in 2005, and joined ArenaNet after a short contract position at Sucker Punch Productions. Along with other works, Bauer was involved in the Spirit Vale development creating the look and feel of the Raid's first wing. She also played a part in creating the larger maps in Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire.
- Environmental Artist
- April 2006 – October 2019
- The bell at the top of the Mad King's Clock Tower has a message that reads "Tirzah wants a cheeseburger."
- The gravestone in Shaemoor Cemetary to Beirzah Tauer is likely a reference to Tirzah Bauer.
- In WvW, Bauer's Estate in Blue Alpine Borderlands and Champion Terza Bowsahr in the Desert Borderlands maps are named after her.
- The NPC Tirzie the Painter is also named after her.