Talk:Rune of the Trooper
Does the 6 piece bonus apply to every ally in the shout's range? Or only to those who are directly affected by the shout? If it's the latter, ranger shouts are sort of lame in conjunction with this rune. — Gnarf ~ El Psy Congroo ~ 13:14, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
- IMO this only affect the caster --126.96.36.199 17:23, 11 October 2012 (UTC)
- It affects allies too.
- Description needs to be updated to reflect the fact that allies are affected too by condition removal on shouts.
- Save Yourselves is a complicated one. It already has issues with other traits and bonuses (like Pure of Voice). Qiff 13:51, 22 February 2013 (UTC)
I don't think the shout condition-removal works underwater - can someone confirm? pling 15:42, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
- nobody can hear you scream underwater. -Chieftain Alex 15:58, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
Rune of the Soldier
- I don't know - it's odd, isn't it? See also Rune of the Privateer, formerly ...of the Pirate (and probably more). — snograt 14:41, 19 May 2014 (UTC)