Perhaps I'm just stating the obvious, but rodgort is probably a reference to the GW1 Elementalist skills, Rodgort's Invocation and Mark of Rodgort. probably should be added in there 188.8.131.52 20:40, 9 October 2012 (UTC)
- 'Tis true, which is why those two links have the exact same trivia as this. It is now a meta-trivia. — snograt 20:49, 9 October 2012 (UTC)
I know that there are few that can test this but. Do the foot print effects stack if you are duel wedding 2 legendarys. Such as bolt and the Rodgort
why power instead of condition duration? lore-wise, toughness shouldn't be there even though it fits with the dragon-ness. legendaries are so nice but so not nice at same time.184.108.40.206 00:09, 2 February 2013 (UTC)
- Because all legendary weapons have the same attribute bonuses. Power, toughness and vitality are universally effective attributes, unlike all others which are more or less situational. Mediggo 07:37, 2 February 2013 (UTC)
Is it really a bug?
In the "bug" section is states: "When equipping both Frostfang and Rodgort, only the icy footstep effect of Frostfang will show.". But wasn't this ANet's intention of only showing the main-hand footprint effect? I suggest changing it to: "When Rodgort is equipped with another legendary as main-hand, only the main-hand's footprint will be shown.". --220.127.116.11 09:59, 1 June 2013 (UTC)
Animation - Throw Torch
Hey I was wondering if I myself have Rodgort could you use snapshots of a Charr holding Rodgort? Cat Mage looks pretty cool wielding it --18.104.22.168 14:29, 29 June 2016 (UTC)
- That's a kind offer, especially as charr are the master race. On the other hand, we do tend to look for images which best show off the item with no extra fluff, and the greatness of charr would be far too distracting. We've got pics of the item, projectile, and footprints. If there's an aspect we're missing, or if you can improve any of those, that would be great.
- Otherwise, always feel free to create an account and load the image onto your own user page (insert random user page). Sure, it will make others jealous, but if you're a charr with Rodgort, then they already are. G R E E N E R 16:15, 29 June 2016 (UTC)
- Well, I think we could use a better footfall and projectile image. The race doesn't really matter in that case. —Ventriloquist 17:14, 29 June 2016 (UTC)
- tbh, I like the idea of a gallery section for Races combined with legendary so people can see, but then again you can just view in game... Foxman525 19:16, 30 June 2016 (UTC)