Talk:Quartz Crystal Formation
- I'm also interested in this question's answer, please write down the answer if someone know it. 188.8.131.52 20:54, 29 August 2013 (UTC)
Does anyone know if the crystal formations appear in the home instance after the Gift of Quartz was initially used? I have noticed that recently made characters do not have the formation in their home instance and it has not been mined by any other characters that day. I did use the Gift of Quartz during the Bazaar event. 184.108.40.206 00:32, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
- My newly made character can access the home instance immediately and mine it. Nodes reset daily, so check if it happens after consecutive days.--Relyk ~ talk < 01:00, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
- No there is no problem other than I'm an idiot. I figured out that the crystal formations don't appear during personal story events. Other than that they work just fine, and I thought I thoroughly investigated the problem - sheesh! 220.127.116.11 06:17, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
- MF does not affect gathering. —Dr Ishmael 23:01, 29 December 2013 (UTC)
Seems each node can be mined only once per day per Account. Not sure what "can be mined at least 3 times" means; probably from 2013? Changing intro notes. --Gold Recluse (talk) 10:36, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
- They meant the three "hits" that comprise one "gather." That confusion pops up from time to time. :) — snograt 11:24, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
I cannot find the quartz nodes supposedly in Challenger Cliffs. Anyone know about that?--18.104.22.168 03:17, 15 November 2015 (UTC)
- I only found the one by Crash Site 3, but not the one east of Inquest Base. I wonder if they are referring to the same node since Crash Site 3 is indeed east of Inquest Base. 22.214.171.124 05:34, 29 November 2015 (UTC)
- 1)north of Crash Site 1:from Drytop Entry WP head west towards Choke Canyon, then head north towards the Crash site.
- 2)Above Crash Site 1: continue north from first node, use Lightning Grasp to jump over to the wreckage, head northeast following the Assisted Jump (blue shineys). Following these, you will head northeast and hook back around southwest towards the vista and Crash Site 1 but you will be on the uppermost mesa.
- 3)Crash Site 3:from Repair Station WP head east. (this is an occasional spawn point)
- 4)Upswept Lands: a large Skritt door in the rockwall will open up during the last 10 min of Level 4 Sandstorm. This is a Rich Quartz Crystal node. --—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Wodaji (talk • contribs).
Someplace in the jungles?
Labyrinthine Cliffs Availability
From everything I've seen, Labyrinthine Cliffs are only available during the Bazaar of the Four Winds. If that's true, then shouldn't the note for that node mention this?—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Kaele Forester (talk • contribs) at 21:17, 13 April 2019 (UTC).
- I've added a note for that, now.—Karob • 23:37, 13 April 2019 (UTC)
Gathering Results: Rare drop from home instance node doesn't consist of 5 quartz and 1 charged quartz
As far as I can tell the home instance node doesn't have this quartz drop that is mentioned, because every time I get 5 quartz crystal, I only get a regular crystal with it